With our free trial, you'll get access to all of the features and benefits that our paid customers enjoy. This includes our easy-to-use online portal, which allows you to manage your account, add or remove users, and customize your settings. You'll also get access to our mobile app, which lets you take your phone system with you wherever you go.
Let's get you started on your free trial, click the button below.
You'll see the option to start the free trial once you're logged in and have added your organisation.
We want to ensure that you have a positive experience during your free trial with SipTalk. While we offer many of our great features and services during the trial period, there are some limitations that we'd like to make you aware of:
- Call Duration Limits: All calls, whether inbound or outbound, are restricted to a maximum duration of 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, the call will automatically hang up.
- One Local Phone Number: You can add only one local phone number to your account during the trial period. However, you will have access to the full PBX functionality for this number.
- One 1300/1800 Number: You can add only one 1300 or 1800 phone number to your account during the trial period. However, you will have access to the full PBX functionality for this number.
- Three Device Extensions: You can add a maximum of 3 device extensions during the trial period, which will allow you to test out calls, transfers, and conferencing.
- 7 Days Trial: Your free trial lasts for 7 days. If you choose not to upgrade to a paid plan within that time, the numbers and extensions associated with your account will be removed.
We hope that these limitations will not impact your ability to fully experience and appreciate the value of Siptalk. If you have any questions or concerns about the trial or its limitations, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team. We're here to help you make the most of your free trial with Siptalk.