Fair Use Policy
Expectations of fair use of the Siptalk platform.
1. Making and receiving calls.
- You agree that, while using the Siptalk platform, your outgoing (billable) call volumes are at least 40% of your total (inbound/outbound) call volumes.
- Siptalk Pty Ltd reserves the right to charge a fee of up to 2c/min (exGST) on your inbound calls, if your outgoing (billable) vs inbound (unbillable) call ratio aren't within our expectations of fair use.
- Not applicable to 1300/1800 numbers.
2. Acceptance of the Terms
- You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website or continuing to use the Siptalk service. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by Siptalk Pty Ltd in the user interface.